All About My Blog and Me

Welcome this blog will be about Softball. I have chose this topic too blog about because I have been playing softball since I was four. Softball teaches you a lot of life lessons it teaches you too not just worry about yourself, it teaches you teamwork, it helps you realize that you have a lot of people who care about you, it also teaches you sisterhood. I think softball helps you get into better colleges because a lot of good colleges look at softball players. My college choices are, Florida, UCLA, Alabama University, Oklahoma, or Florida State. Softball isn't just about winning or losing its about how you take the loss or how you celebrate the win . Right now i play on a 18u Renegades softball team. For school ball i would start on JV in center field and then start on Varsity in left field. That's what this blog is going too be about.



Image result for florida gators softball

This is my first college choice they've won the world series in 2014 and has made it to the world series in 2018.




                                                               

Comments

  1. I am excited to hear about the life lessons that softball has taught you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool post, interesting college choices

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool post, interesting college choices

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool to hear about the lessons softball can teach

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive played solfball for 3 ish years but stopped and Oklahoma state is a great school. My brother goes their on a full ride scholarship for track and he loves the school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! I like that you have a passion. Watch for capitalization, grammar, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment